Thank you for your interest in our internet presence and the information provided on this web page.
You can use our website without having to provide any personal data.
1&1 IONOS collects and processes data that your Internet browser automatically transmits to us and to the extent necessary to enable the use of our website.
A transfer of your data to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned does not occur.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given your explicit consent to do so,
- the processing is required to complete a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
- processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption techniques (such as SSL) over HTTPS if required.
You can exercise the following rights at any time:
- Request Information about your stored personal data, their origin and their processing,
- Request correction of incorrect personal data,
- Request deletion or blocking of stored personal data,
- Request restriction of data processing, if we are not allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Object to the processing of your personal data,
- Right to data transferability, if you have consented to the data processing or have signed a contract with us,
- If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future,
- You can always contact the supervisory authority responsible for data protection with a complaint.
Deletion of personal data
We endeavor to minimize data collection. We delete your personal data as soon as it is no longer required for the intended purpose and we are not bound by legal obligations to store the data.
Responsible data protection supervisory authority
Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision
Promenade 27, 91522 Ansbach | T. +49 981 531300 | http://www.lda.bayern.de